The website https://indiko.afnor.org is published and hosted by:
AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT, Single-member Simplified Equity Company with a capital of 47,100,000 euros, registered in the Register of Commerce and Companies of Bobigny under number 479 075 970 and whose registered office is located 11 rue Francis de Pressensé, 93210 Saint Denis La Plaine
Publication manager: Mrs Sophie MARAIN (General Secretary)
Tél. : +33 (0)1 41 62 80 00
Fax : +33 (0)1 49 17 90 00
• “Personal data” means any personal data relating to an identified natural person or that may be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or one or more of its own elements.
• “User(s)” means an Internet User of the INDIKO Site
• “Parties” means Users and AFNOR DEVELOPMENT;
• “INDIKO Site” means the INDIKO Website https://indiko.afnor.org
• “Third party” means any other legal person (natural or legal person) than the User and/or the Parties in attendance.
• “Personal Data Processing” means a Personal Data Processing any operation or set of operations involving such Data, irrespective of the process used, and in particular the collection, registration, organization, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, the reconciliation or interconnection, as well as the locking, erasing or destruction.
Object of the Site INDIKO
The INDIKO Site offers a range of barometers for businesses and communities.
The Indiko range offers organizations complementary solutions to achieve their benchmarks, thanks to relevant indicators: Quality, Environment, Responsible purchasing, Hospitality and user relationship, community public performance, customer experience, etc. on each theme, Indiko AFNOR helps organizations to situate, improve and communicate.
The aim of barometers is to help managers ask themselves the right questions, reach their objectives and record their progress in a ready-to-use reporting medium.
• Online Platform of Indicators: Based on thematic questionnaires, it is a robust solution to define or adjust its strategy. The respondent must enter their data online and immediately has an initial scan with decision dashboards. For each of the indicators, the respondent accesses the average of the results obtained by other organizations.
• The latter can therefore qualify its results but also share them internally in order to convince of the relevance of its actions, committed or envisaged. By customizing its dashboard, AFNOR Indiko becomes a tool to control its performance actions.
For more information: https://www.afnor.org/mesurer-et-se-comparer/
Availability of the Site INDIKO
AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT shall use all reasonable means to provide continuous access to the INDIKO Site. However, AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT may, at any time and without prior notification, temporarily suspend access to the INDIKO Site for maintenance or modification. AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT shall have no obligation to justify a suspension of access to the INDIKO Site and may not be held responsible for any consequences related to such interruption of service.
Similarly, AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT may at any time decide not to use the INDIKO Site. The User hereby accepts not to object to any refusal and not to avail itself of any compensation related to any damage suffered in this capacity.
Confidentiality and homework of the User
The User is prohibited from assigning or transferring the rights or obligations relating to the INDIKO Site, without the prior consent of AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT. In particular, the User undertakes to notify AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT, in good time, against any difficulty encountered at the following address: email@example.com
The messages you send us via the Internet can be intercepted by third parties. Accordingly, outside the secure areas, the confidentiality of these messages cannot be guaranteed and the indication of their origin can be falsified.
Intellectual property of AFNOR DEVELOPMENT
All the contents, pages, scripts and images of the INDIKO Site are the exclusive property of AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT. Unless otherwise stated, the company names, logos, products and brands listed on the INDIKO Site are the property of AFNOR or AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT. Their mention does not in any way grant a licence or a right to use such marks, which can therefore not be used without the prior written consent of AFNOR or AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT.
All rights of reproduction or representation thereof shall be reserved for all countries. The information made available to you on the INDIKO Site is protected by the copyright and the sui generis right of AFNOR or AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT or their right holders on the databases.
AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT having taken the initiative and assumed the investments relating to the constitution, verification or presentation of the INDIKO Site and the data contained therein, has the status of producer and benefits from it, in doing so, the protection established by articles L.341-1 et seq. of the Code of Intellectual Property.
For the purposes of this Agreement, AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT grants the User a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the INDIKO Site for the duration of the connection. As a User, you have the right to download, copy and print any data contained in the INDIKO Site and to which you have access for the exclusive purposes of professional use of said information. On the other hand, you are not allowed to modify, transfer, sell, reproduce, communicate, sublicense, use for any other purpose or publish such information.
The following are subject to the prior written agreement of AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT:
• extraction, by permanent or temporary transfer, of all or part qualitatively or quantitatively substantial of the contents of databases or of the “INDIKO Environmental Performance” solution on another medium, by any means and in any form;
• the reuse by making available to the public of all or a part qualitatively or quantitatively substantial of the content of the bases or of the “INDIKO Environmental Performance” solution, in any form.
The User shall not infringe in any way any reproduction, representation or other rights held by AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT, including by application of Articles L.342-1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code relating to databases. Any illegal use of all or part of the INDIKO Site (notably in the form of counterfeiting) will result in prosecution.
The User undertakes to respect the mark or marks belonging to the AFNOR.
Limitation of liability
Subject to the applicable legal or regulatory provisions, AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, including but not limited to loss of profits, data, intangible assets that may arise as a result of the use or impossibility of use of the INDIKO Site, and more generally any event having a link with the INDIKO Site.
AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT shall not be liable to the User for any loss arising from the use of the INDIKO Site. “Any loss” includes, inter alia, commercial injury, operating losses, customer loss, any payment made or due to a Third Party by the User. “Unforeseeable losses” include, in particular, any misunderstanding or misinterpretation on the part of the User.
Disclosure of informations
AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT reserves the right to disclose the personal information of the Users in order to respond to (a) a judicial, administrative or other procedure (e.g. a citation or request for the transmission of computer data; (b) a legal obligation; or (c) to document a suspicion of fraud, harassment, physical threats or any other violation of the law, regulations or regulations, rules or policies of the INDIKO Site, or the rights of Third Parties or in order to document any conduct deemed inappropriate.
Processing of personal data
AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT undertakes, within the framework of its activities and in accordance with the legislation in force in France (Law No. 78-017 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms (so-called Law on Informatics and Freedom) and in Europe (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the free movement of such Data (GDPR), to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the Personal Data of Users of the INDIKO Site.
AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT refrains from collecting Personal Data from Users without informing them.
AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT ensures the relevance of the Personal Data collected in order to better understand the Users concerned, in particular the following Data:
Contact information, fax, email
Sector of activity (NAF nomenclature, SIRET)
Turnover of goods and services
Calling names and surnames
Skills/Certification/Skills/Age (External Consultants)
AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT ensures the confidentiality of the Personal Data entrusted to it by Users. AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT prohibits from communicating the Users’ Personal Data to third parties without informing them and offering them the opportunity to exercise their right of opposition.
The Processing of the Users’ Personal Data is necessary for the performance of the services delivered on the INDIKO Site or for the legitimate interest of AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT.
The collection of Personal Data allows the AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT to provide Users with:
– customized results
– more advanced performance indicators
– a reliable, precise and end-of-results benchmark
The personal data collected can also be used for the prevention and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.), or initiate voluntary satisfaction surveys.
Finally, if necessary, if you have expressly consented, your personal data may be used to transmit commercial information to you.
AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT shall not retain Personal Data beyond the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the Processing, while respecting the applicable legal and regulatory limits or other duration, taking into account operational constraints and responses to legal requests or supervisory authorities on which AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT depends.
Users, whose Personal Data are collected, have a right of access to the Personal Data concerning them, the rectification or deletion of such data, a limitation of the Processing, the portability of the Data as well as the right to oppose the Processing.
Users, however, are informed that the personal data collected are, where appropriate, necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT, so that in the event of the use of its right of deletion of said Data, of opposition or of limitation of the Processes before the term of the contractual relationship, the service cannot be executed correctly.
These rights may be exercised by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to AFNOR, to the attention of the DPO, AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT, 11, rue Francis de Pressensé – 93571 La Plaine Saint-Denis Cedex
AFNOR shall respond to the person who made use of any of the aforementioned rights within one (1) month of receipt of the application. This period may nevertheless be extended by two (2) months, given the complexity and number of requests. In this case, AFNOR will inform the person concerned of this extension within one (1) month of receipt of the request. Where the data subject makes the request in electronic form, the information shall be provided electronically where possible and unless otherwise requested. In the event of a refusal by the Processing Officer to respond to the request for information made by the person concerned, the latter shall specify the reasons for the refusal. The person concerned has the opportunity to lodge a complaint with the National Commission on Informatics and Freedom or the supervisory authority of the Member State of the European Union in which he resides and to form a judicial recourse.
Cookies and internet beacons of the INDIKO website
Types of Cookies used
The cookies necessary for navigation on the INDIKO Site. These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site. Deleting them can lead to navigational difficulties.
Four types of Cookies, meeting the purposes described below, can thus be registered in the person terminal during a visit to the INDIKO Site:
• Technical Cookies are necessary for navigation on the INDIKO Site, as well as for access to various products and services. Technical Cookies make it possible in particular to adapt the presentation of this Site to the display preferences of the person’s terminal (language used, display resolution), to memorize passwords and other information relating to a completed form on this Site (registration or access to the member space) and to implement security measures. These Cookies may not be disabled or parameterized, otherwise they will no longer be able to access the INDIKO Site and/or the services of the INDIKO Site.
• The Hearing Measurement Cookies are issued by AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT or its technical service providers for the purpose of measuring the audience of the various contents and headings of the Websites, in order to evaluate them and better organize them. These Cookies also make it possible, if necessary, to detect navigation problems and consequently to improve the ergonomics of the services of AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT. These Cookies only produce anonymous statistics and attendance volumes, excluding any individual information.
• Advertising Cookies are issued by our regulated partners, in the advertising spaces of our Websites, the exploitation of these spaces contributing to the financing of the contents and services that AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT makes available to people free of charge. These Cookies are deposited by our partners in the framework of advertising partnerships under which the boards may be required to collect data concerning the content accessed on our INDIKO Site.
• Social Networks Cookies are used to share INDIKO Site content with others, or to communicate to these other people the person’s consultation or opinion regarding INDIKO Site content. This is the case, in particular, of the “share” buttons from social networks “twitter”. The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify the person through this button, even if the person did not use this button during the consultation of the INDIKO Site. AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT invites you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to become aware of the purposes of use, including advertising, navigation information that can be collected by these application buttons.
Depending on the browser used by individuals, the procedures for removing cookies are as follows:
• On Internet Explorer: Click on the Tools button, then on Internet Options
Under the General tab, under Navigation History, click Settings
Click the Show Files button
Select the cookies to refuse and click delete
• On Firefox: Click on the Browser Tools icon, select the Options menu
From the displayed window, select “Privacy” and click on “Show Cookies”
Select the cookies to refuse and click delete
• On Safari: Click on the Edit icon, select the Preferences menu
Click on Security then Show cookies
Select the cookies to refuse and click delete
• On Google Chrome: Click on the Tools icon, select the Options menu then click on the Advanced Options tab and access the Privacy section
Click on the “Show cookies” button
Select the cookies to refuse then click delete
For any support concerning the different browsers, AFNOR DEVELOPPEMENT recommends to refer to the official documentation.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These legal notices are subject to French law.
In the event of a deficiency in this Convention and in the event that they do not find a solution to the difficulties of interpretation which they may encounter during its implementation, the Parties agree that French law will be, only, applicable to this contract to supplement their will.
In the event of a dispute concerning the interpretation or enforcement of these legal notices, the Parties agree first of all to seek an amicable settlement. In the absence of agreement, the Parties agree to bring their dispute before the competent court of Bobigny.